I am so stinkin' proud of you!!! I was visiting a blog that I know :), and found that you actually had a true blog, not just left comments. I am looking foward to new posts very soon! Oh and by the way, I love the title! Love y'all and give Ella kisses from us. Ashley
Yeah, now I can see pics of Ella every day!! Seriously, I know you're busy, Jen, but I'll check it often just in case. Our house is so empty today - we miss all of you so much. Hugs and kisses to Ella from Nana and Pop.
I am so stinkin' proud of you!!! I was visiting a blog that I know :), and found that you actually had a true blog, not just left comments. I am looking foward to new posts very soon! Oh and by the way, I love the title! Love y'all and give Ella kisses from us.
ReplyDeleteAshley
Yeah, now I can see pics of Ella every day!! Seriously, I know you're busy, Jen, but I'll check it often just in case. Our house is so empty today - we miss all of you so much. Hugs and kisses to Ella from Nana and Pop.
ReplyDeleteAww Sweetie!!! You finally have a blog!!! Ella is so beautiful! I cannot wait for her and Chase to be able to spend more time together!
ReplyDelete