skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Price isn't always right...but its Always fun!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
This is why I don't blog....
I turn my back for a SECOND so I can check the blog and this is what happens. Yes, this is a piece of printer paper that she destroyed herself! And yes, it is in her mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(9)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
▼
2009
(8)
▼
July
(8)
Miss Thang!
Ella is a nut!!!
This is why I don't blog....
new ones!!
Today I found out that I got the job at the Region...
Ella's Famous Chicken Dance!!!
random pics
Ella's First 4th of July Weekend
About Me
The Price Family
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment